Workshop: DEBT COLLECTION IN ASIA
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us 30th June @ 5PM in London / 12 AM in New York / 9 AM in Los Angeles
Max number of participants: 20
It was a tough year, but even on a good year, companies do get their cash stuck for months and even years worldwide.
There can be a plethora of reasons why the client cannot pay, but most importantly is to have a STRATEGY that will help you to find out the real reason and most importantly get your hard-earned cash back.
This event is for: everyone who has clients in Debt in Asia or is looking to expand in the region.
During the workshop you will not only get insides to sometimes unorthodox ways of debt collection methods (legal!), but we will also discuss:
- What debts are worth pursuing and how to check that?
- When is it worth getting a solicitor?
- What solicitor can help us with if we do our debt collection by ourselves?
- What documents are required and how to structure them to build a strong case with the client?
- What support do you need from your CFO?
- What information is required for the court and when not to go to court?
- ... and MORE.
This time I will be sharing my experience of debt collection in Asia and advise on risk management from the first-person view.
Being responsible of a client portfolio of over 2-3 MLN++ USD and representing European and American companies, I know exactly what actions to take and what doesn't work in Asia and how to explain the situation to the CFO.
During my years living and working in Asia, I have also had a chance to:
- Understand the complex mix of cultures in the region;
- Clearify the payment habits and reasons behind that;
- Talk to other businesses on their challenges and solutions they found;
- Build a debt collection system that was followed by the team to manage the risk;
- Use simple steps to collect the debts even from most complicated clients.
I have personally collected debts from the accounts that were in administration. Yes, it is possible to do that too.
I have also experience of working with solicitors and lawyers taking companies to courts in Asia. What a journey!
Thus, I will be sharing this experience with you and advising on best actions to take to help you in this path.
Some debts might be 1,000 - 2,000 USD, however others may be 15,000 USD, 45,000 USD, 150,000 USD or more, it may not be worth a while to proceed one may think in some cases, but if you have a clear system, you CAN recover the debts no matter where you are worldwide!
Join me and fellow aviation, finance, energy, and masters from other industries in understanding debt collection in Asia and exploring the system that you can use yourself without selling the debt package with a heavy discount.
From the business development perspecitve I had to:
1) Find best ways to recover the debts, as they do tend to grow fast with growing turnover;
2) Identify the solution how to continue working and doing business with a client even after the debt is recovered;
3) Make sure the company manages the risks properly to have least number of debts possible.
To hold a productive workshop and make the most of it, the event has been limited to 20 people only.
When you will be getting a Ticket to this WORKSHOP, you will be asked several questions so we could better understand your situation so I can advise you during our session.
We do not offer debt collection service, but give an advise on what works best for specific cultures. Sometimes missunderstanding is the biggest issue. Let's get it sorted.
We are more than happy to get an NDA signed as we do during the One on One cosnultations.
Should you have any queries email us firstname.lastname@example.org .
With passion for Success,
PS.: The organiser reserves a right to further amend the agenda to better match the audience needs.
- General admittance$149$1490$0