FREE WEBINAR: Sales Q&A without TABOO
Time & Location
About the Event
We are extremely glad to welcome you to our latest Webinar : Sales Q&A without TABOO!
Please note this is a free event and everyone is welcome to join, however we have limited tickets available, thus grab yours now!
WEBINAR: Sales Q&A without TABOO is for you if:
- YOU think that your targets are too high;
- YOU tend to wobble during the sales pitch;
- YOU would like to know how to build a good rapport;
- YOU have a fear of calling or even falling behind your KPIs;
- YOU procrastinate to take action or get easily distracted;
- YOU have to collect the payment and continue working with the client;
- YOU are not satisfied with your own performance and want to become more effective;
- YOU would like to choose proven tools and techniques to overcome most of the challenges the sales people face globally...
- OR if you simply have specific QUESTIONS that you would like to get out of your way and become better.
During the Q&A we will specifically focus on the questions you submit and discuss possible solutions.
How to submit your question?
Please ensure to submIt your question whilst booking on the website.
Alternatively, if you have some more later, simply email them on email@example.com a couple of day days before the start. We will do our best to go through most if not all of them during the event!
Your host Mr Audrius Kazlauskas has over 15 years of International B2B Business Development and sales experience, having lived in APAC, MENA, UK and now Europe he has grown his personal annual budgets from 700k USD to 1.5MM USD, later crossing 2.2 MM USD as well as helping his teams to quadruple their revenues in the matter for 3 years to over 4MM USD.
Audrius has a wide range of experience managing teams and personally developing business in APAC, MENA, Russia + CIS, EU, UK, USA and Latin Americas.
Experienced in Energy, Aviation, Finance & Banking, HR, IT and innovative technology sectors.
Audrius has done business with major players worldwide, amongst them:
- Aviations: Singapore Airlines, Korean Air, Asiana, Air Asia, Malaysia Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, FL Technics, Asia Aero Technics, GMF and others.
- Energy: Total Eren, Engie, Boralex, Chevron, Evonik, TDWiliams, Linde.
- Financial: JP Morgan, VTB, Sberbank, Unicredit Group, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, SEB, Saxo Bank, Nordea, Gazprobank, Artur D Little, KPMG, PWC.
Currently based out of Lithuania, EU, Audrius has traveled and done business in over 48 countries and managed nearly twice that over the phone and conference calls.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us over the website or email.
Audrius and entire Praxis Consulta team is looking forward to seeing you!
"Audrius was a key turning point in my career and has left a "winning mindset" in me. ..I told him "I am a designer, how can I sell!" He managed to make me realise my natural strengths and how I could really help companies in achieving success for their events, and becoming successful myself!
..He guided me through my first cold calling, follow ups, negotiation and proposal prep and I won Cartier as my first deal ever! ..I would recommend Audrius' coaching to anyone willing to discover their hidden talents and blossom."
Human eXperience Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services, UK
"..Audrius did an excellent job at FL TECHNICS developing MEA and AP regions from scratch. Due to his professional approach, we entered these markets and added more than 100 new customers to our portfolio, the customers who now generate millions of sales. Audrius has extremely strong analytical skills in research, working with big data, identifying what is necessary, providing an exact systematic plan to reach a goal. He is a true leader, result orientated and very proactive in dealing with problems.
Audrius works to the very highest standards and with true professionalism. He knows how to approach decision makers and has numerous high-level contacts.."
Head of Sales, FL Technics MRO, Europe and Asia
"..He also helped me a lot to be a confident and good salesperson. He trained me numerous times and even had simulation sessions to develop my skills in sales.
..Audrius is very skilful when it comes to research analysis, solving problems, creating an executable plan, and growing other people's skills. He has an amazing personality which makes him a true leader and a great professional.
A wide skillset and many experiences shaped Audrius to be a great trainer. If you are looking to develop your skill, I would recommend Audrius' coaching."
Sales Engineer, SUNterra Solar Panel, Indonesia
- Limited availability event$0$00$0